DIY Google Local Ranking

DIY Google Local Ranking


Mediandseo Studio is offering an exclusive DIY Google Local Ranking service for Small and Medium sized businesses.

If you are targeting local customers, ranking on the Google Local is important. Since more and more people are search for local business, it is important to optimize your website on the Google Local Search Result.

Since 2/3 of the Google search is carried out on the mobile devices like smart phones and tablet, optimizing your website targeting the customers around your business will help win new customers.

This step-by-step training will help your business rank on the Google 3 Pack.

What is Google 3 Pack?

Google 3-Pack is the streamlined version of what was once a list of seven. In the past, when consumers searched for a local business or service provider on Google, a list of 7 featured businesses would appear.

Just like the number of people using their desktop computer or laptop to perform these searches, those days are long gone.

Today, consumers who perform a local search are rewarded with the Google 3-Pack. According to Google, these businesses are the top 3 consumers should consider.

The Google 3-Pack appears directly under the 2-3 paid ads prominently displayed at the top of the page. According to a recent survey, between 70 and 80% of consumers completely ignore paid advertisements. Directly below the Google 3-Pack, organic search results appear.

Google 3-Pack includes: 

  • The company name and location
  • Rating
  • Phone number
  • Direction and open/ closed status
  • Website address

This is the information consumers are looking for, leading them to click on one of these three businesses instead of a paid ad or organic listing.

Why is it Important to Rank in the Google 3-Pack?

The answer is simple. This is where consumers go to find what they are looking for. Whether it is because they are busy, don’t feel like scrolling down, or have found what they are looking for, most people do not look past the first few results.

This is especially true when they are using mobile devices while they’re on the go. If your company doesn’t rank in the Google 3-Pack, you will miss out on countless potential consumers.

Who is this training for?

This training is for small and medium business like plumbers, trainer, cleaner, tutors, therapist, dentist, local service providers who are looking for ranking their website locally and want to target the local customers.

Google Guidelinea

How does the DIY Google Local Ranking works?

With our DIY Google Local Ranking Training, our goal is very simple. We want to help you to rank your website on the Google Local, mainly Google 3 Pack and Google Map.

Our easy to use and easy to understand remote training program is divided into three phases that should take you 12 weeks to complete. During those 12 weeks, you’ll need to devote just 3 hours to your training, which will be customized depending on your specific needs.

Your DIY Google Local Ranking Training will include an assignment that is given to you each week and is based on the information we found using the best research tools available.

We’ll be responsible for 40%, while the remaining 60% will be up to you. Of course, we aren’t just going to throw you to the wolves.

Each week, we will check the completed job, make you aware of any changes that need to be made, and assign you a new task.

We believe these tasks are crucial and provide the best opportunity for you to really learn everything you need to know to rank in the Google 3-Pack.

3 Hrs x 12 Weeks Training
Guaranteed Ranking
Rank or Money Back

This training will be best investment of this year.


There are numerous reasons it is important that you learn how to land in the Google 3-Pack instead of relying on someone to do it for you. Here are just a few of them.

  • You won’t have to worry about wasted time. Google is almost constantly changing their search result algorithm, meaning you may rank in the 3-Pack today, but not tomorrow. With our training, you have the knowledge needed to move yourself back to the top. Instead of outsourcing this task to someone who may need several days to get to it (and losing out on potential customers during the entire time), you can immediately go to work improving your position.
  • You will save money. Outsourcing these types of tasks can quickly get expensive. While our training does cost money, it will save you money in the long-term.
  • It will help your bottom line. Not only will you see more customers, thanks to your position in the Google 3-Pack, but you’ll also save money by not paying others to take care of this for you. In other words. You are likely to see your sales increase, while your expenses decrease.

We will do 40% and you do the remaining 60% of the following jobs.

We will be always there to help you on every steps.
PHASE 1: Completion Target Week 1
Initial Discussion
WordPress Security
WordPress Speed Optimisation
WordPress Backup Management
PHASE 2: Completion Target 3 weeks
Information Gathering
Keyword Research
Compitetor Analysis
Google Webmaster Tool
Bing Webmaster Tool
Google My Business
G+ Optimisation
Image Optimisation
On-Page SEO
PHASE 3: Completion Target 4 weeks
NAP Optimisation
Review Management
Social Signal
Citations Research / Cleanup
Map Citations
Youtube Optimisation
Content Management
Email/Skype Support

Do yo know?

Facts about Local Ranking and why you should opt-in for the training.
Store Visit
18% of the customer who does location based searche visits the store within 1 Day. 70%+ of consumers who did a local search visited a store with in 5 miles.
Organic result rocks
70-80% of people ignore paid search results. Ranking on Google 3-Pack make sense since it is a organic search result.
Google Maps
86% of people look up the business location on the Google Maps.
1st Page Magic
75% of people never scroll past the first page of search engines and focus on top 5-6 listings only. Google 3-Pack falls on the top 5-6 listings on 1st Page.
Online Review
88% consumers trust online reviews. Online review holds the same trust value as personal recommendations.
Mobile Website Power
If you have mobile site, 61% mobile searchers are likely to contact you oppose to non-mobile site.